keeping us all safe
Well, we have been re-opened for just over 4 months now since lockdown. We are a very different kind of Beach Bird due to Covid-19. Due to limited space and social distancing, we made a difficult decision to temporarily close our beloved cafe until we can open freely. However at the time of writing we are waiting for impending news of another lockdown so who knows what will happen. But for now, we are open and doing our very best to make our little shop as safe as we can for you and us all.
- We ask everyone to wear masks.
- Sanitiser is available outside the shop and inside, around the shop.
- We display the QR track and trace code on our window.
- We wear masks in the shop to serve you and sanitise regularly.
- Our handles and surfaces are regularly sanitised as is our card machine
- For people who are unable to wear masks, we ask that you come in when no other mask wearers are in the shop, this can be bookable if preferred.
- If constraints allow, we will offer private Christmas shopping slots to groups of no more than 6 at a time that you will be able to book.